What to bring to your appointment for Auto Insurance
We have prepared this document to make the process of obtaining an automobile quote quicker and easier for you. Please complete the online quote information sheet, print and sign this release form and bring the following documentation with you for your appointment. Complete information will allow us to order your coverage on the day of your appointment or to keep your waiting period for coverage to a minimum.
- NJ Drivers License for All Household Residents
- Defensive Driver, Good Student, or Driver
- Training Certificates for new drivers
- NJ Registrations for All Insured Vehicles
- Proof of Prior Insurance (copy of policy or ID card)
- Proof of Residence (i.e. utility bill, cable bill, bank statement)
- Proof of Insurance for All Non-rated Drivers
- Copy of Lease Agreements for Leased Vehicles
- Odometer Statement & Temporary Tag OR Title for New Vehicles
Driving Records will be verified through the DMV.
Information Release Form
As part of the application process in obtaining the insurance coverage you are requesting, the automobile insurance company and/or its agents may order one or more consumer reports. A consumer report may contain information on credit history, medical conditions, driving records, criminal activity and hazardous sports, among other things.
Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the automobile insurance company and/or its agents may review consumer reports to evaluate anyone who applies for insurance. In the event that coverage is denied based wholly or partly on information in a consumer report you will be notified of this fact, and given the name and address of the consumer reporting agency making the report.
In consideration of the above, your signature below acknowledges your release for the automobile insurance company.