Let us do the work for you! We get you 5 quotes from different carriers for autos, light trucks & SUV’s for personal use.
There’s a lot to consider when purchasing auto insurance in the state of NJ. Some coverage is required by law, while others are optional.
Coverage that Helps Protect Your Car
- Collision Coverage: This pays for damages to your car from a collision with another car or object, or when your car overturns.
- Comprehensive Coverage: This pays for damages to your car from theft, vandalism, flooding, fire, hail, or hitting an animal.
Coverage that Helps Protect Your Assets
- Liability Coverage: If you’re legally responsible for an automobile accident, this pays for injuries or damages and also pays for legal defense costs if you’re sued.
- Personal Injury Protection: This pays the medical and hospital costs for you or your passengers when there’s an auto accident, regardless of who caused the accident.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage: This pays for injuries or damages when you have an accident with someone who doesn’t have auto insurance.
Finding the Right Level of Coverage when Purchasing Auto Insurance
The coverage options you choose today may be critical in the event of an accident tomorrow. The right level of coverage depends on many factors, including:
- The value of the car you drive
- Where and how you drive
- The assets and income you need to protect
Complete the request form below – OR – you may fax your current auto policy to us at 609-399-8681. We will contact you within 1 business day.