Homeowners, unit owners, rental properties, dwellings under construction & tenants.
Each homeowner’s insurance policy (Homes, Rentals, and Condos) offers different protection, but standard policies usually provide:
- Broad coverage for damage to your house and any permanent structures on your property (unless the cause of the damage is specifically excluded in your policy).
- Damage to your personal property due to causes specified in your policy. (Yep, it’s those “named perils” again!)
- Limited coverage—usually $500 – $2,000—for jewelry stolen from your home. (Most policies don’t cover lost jewelry.) If you need greater coverage for your prized collection, you might need a homeowner’s policy endorsement.
- Coverage for personal liability exposures that arise from being a homeowner.
- Coverage for additional costs you might incur because of a covered loss (for example, if you need to temporarily live elsewhere if a fire makes your home uninhabitable).
Property Insurance Quote Request
You can use this form as a preview of the questions we will ask you. If you wish, you can complete and submit the form. Your inquiry is sent by e-mail and distributed to the appropriate underwriter. You may contact an underwriter by e-mail or phone at any time -CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US