- We provide direction, guidance and assistance to you from the time a claim is reported until the satisfactory resolution of the claim. Our services include:
- Emergency claim service is provided twenty four hours, seven days a week.
- Regular office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Our claim service to you begins immediately after we receive your report, with notification to the carrier and other parties as needed.
- We work for you throughout the claim process, making sure you are compensated fully per the terms of your policy.
- If you have significant property damage, we will be on site the same day to meet with you, a mitigation/restoration vendor and the claim adjuster to expedite the claim process and restoration.
- Throughout the claim, we will be in touch with you to discuss any questions or concerns, and keep you apprised of the claim status.
- Provide you with referrals from our extensive list of service vendors that can assist accounts when a loss occurs. This list includes, building contractors, mitigation companies, smoke and fire restoration companies, cleaning companies, handyman services, auto glaziers and car rental companies.
- We will meet with you and your business partners at your request to review your claim history and provide an up to date status on all open claims. We will also discuss ways to minimize future claims with various risk management ideas.
- We can provide educational seminars to businesses on auto liability, general liability, property and workers compensation claims. Seminars cover an overview of claim handling within these lines of business.
Auto Property Flood Liability Worker’s Comp