What to do when you have a liability claim:
- Call our claim department as soon as you have notice of an incident so that we may report the claim to your insurance company. You can also report the claim online or call your carrier direct. Click here for the online claim form and company phone numbers.
- Please write down the names, addresses and phone numbers of all witness to the accident.
- If possible, take photographs of the accident scene/location
- If the claim was due to a defective product, please retain this item for the insurance company.
- If medical assistance is required, refer the injured party to the local hospital for treatment.
- If you receive suit papers, forward the documents to our office immediately.