What to do when you have a liability claim:
- Call our claim department as soon as you have notice of an incident so that we may report the claim to your insurance company.
- Please write down the names, addresses and phone numbers of all witness to the accident.
- If possible, take photographs of the accident scene/location
- If the claim was due to a defective product, please retain this item for the insurance company.
- If medical assistance is required, refer the injured party to the local hospital for treatment.
- If you receive suit papers, forward the documents to our office immediately.